Monday, May 31, 2010

Oh...
This is so boring. Opps..I should enjoy it though it is still consider a holiday :)
It is going to rain soon. Woke up early in the morning staring at the ceiling and thinking of what to do next. Washed the bike and cycled to the shop nearby and get some stuffs. Thought there will be lots of people in FB but it seems like a few appear oni. Watch youtube? LOL! Give me some idea what to watch? Korean actors? Actresses? Leng chai-s? Korean drama's NGs? Oh god.
No classes on Mondays make me feel so weird. But it will be good later on. *Pray hard* :)
Tomorrow is going to be even weird-er. Wake up so early in the morning for 8am Toxicology class. Then, break for 3 hours. Need to attend Medical Microbiology & Parasitology class for two hours at 12pm and break another 3 hours and have to attend for another class. Oh no. Am I going to cycle twice a day back to the hostel for every tuesday? Think positive, think positive! This is going to help me to lose some fat. Hehe :D
Should I do some cleaning somemore? I mean outside? Oh...I did it already before I left last semester. I have mop outside yesterday. Should I sweep a bit more?? I admit I am a hygiene freak! :P

No comments: