Sunday, May 23, 2010

Crazy Gals' Outting Day, of course with awesome people! ♥♥♥

It was another crazy day. Nah nah nah...it was truly a funny gals' outting day.
I think I have enjoyed it too much that I couldn't sleep tonight. So, I decided to blog. The gals' laughter keep on circulating in my brain. Now, while I am typing, I can hear Yee Mun's laughter. This is O.O. Had a fun day with Dinah, Hasvini and Yee Mun yesterday. Shop, chat and shop. :D This is what life is all about. Lunch at Chili's, shop, tea at Secret Recipe and shop. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera. That was the biggest mistake I have made yesterday. I do not know why I will forget to bring my camera this time since I am so into photography. I rather forget to bring my handphone rather than my camera. Damn. So, I think this time I will not have the opportunity to print the photos of those memorable moments with the awesome people. Sigh.
Now only I got to know that the gals are so into bras. Excuse me for telling this here. Haha :D It was quite fun actually when they force Hassy to try out some bras in Xixili, and that's how I got to know about Hassy's size. Hehe~ I thought, nope, she thought she was that size and when the sales girl told her about her real exact size she was shock actually! I was shock too! If I got the camera at that moment, I would have took down her face expression. Sigh.
After some bra session, and do know why and how the eyeliner topic suddenly pops out. I think it was because of Hassy bought her new liquid eyeliner. I was suddenly obssessed about it too and started to try drawing it using Dinah's pencil eyeliner and Hassy's newly bought liquid eyeliner. Guess where we start 'playing' with it? In Secret Recipe. There were so many people looking at us and we just can't stop playing with the eyeliner. I did not feel embarassing at all although I saw the two ladies infront of our table kept on looking at us. That was amazing, and this is what people called the real gals' outting! :D Haha!!
Their laughters reminds me way back to F5. I really miss the secondary schoolmates and friends and those moments we had together. After yesterday, I realise we did not change at all in terms of behaviour and characteristics. If I have said you have change, it will indicates that you have grown prettier or have slim down. :D Ahhh, those memories...those moments we had together...it will be a long term memory forever! I love you all!!!
Logging off kids~
Luv luv,
Puiz~

No comments: