Friday, May 14, 2010

Biomedical Science, end of year 2

Phew.

At last it ends. It is the end of year two and left another year to complete my honour degree in Biomedical Science. Time flies really fast.

It was a great semester for Year 2 semester 2. It is the most memorable one compared to the other semesters. I really enjoyed myself and the relationship between coursemates has build up even stronger. The semester ends with a big smile on my face. Although there are some unhappy moments due to Genetics, I think that this is how life it is. There are always ups and downs. Never ask for good only I would say, because there is always balance in life.

Reflecting back, we really suffer a lot this semester. It is not due to the quantity of assignments this time, it is due to the quantity of informations and notes that we need to swallow. The brain capacity has a limit of course, but somehow, we need to take in and just swallow everything and chuck into our ~1.3kg brain. O.O However, I think it was not as scary compared to last semester. Maybe there was not much assignments. Hehe :P

I really miss this semester a lot! I miss those moments in UPM, we came back and shouted, "We Love UTAR!". I miss those moments we suffer together in UPM. I miss those moments we waited for the public bus and the process how we got to The Mines. We came back stronger than before and have learnt to appreciate our uni. I miss those moments my friends and I celebrated Pui Mun's and Pui Kuen's 21st Birthday. I miss those double cheese that we added to our vegetarian pizza. I miss those moments when we were struggling in studies and we encouraged each other in FB. I miss the steamboat+Barbeque+buffet moments we had together last wednesday with our beloved lecturers. I miss the crazy nite. I really miss those moments in this semester!!! :) :) :)

So, after this post, there will be massive posts on UPM, BioMed crazy nite!, and more updates~

Stay tune peeps!! :D

Love,
Pui Mun

No comments: