Saturday, May 15, 2010

It was a great day with...Ip Man and awesome people! LOL :P

It is another great day with awesome people. ♥


We meet up again with Vern Mein after one and half year and we still remain best buddies! That is why I always agree with this phrase:


"We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere."-Tim McGraw


So, Kuen and I arrived early today to buy tickets to watch Ip Man. It is a great movie with leng chai-s, esp Donnie Yen, waooo, he is gorgeous! Love him so muchie ♥. Little unlucky today, coz' I forgot to bring my phone along and it really pissed me off today. I felt so insecure all the way to Mid-Valley and remember, I have to call my friends in order to know where they are. I think after today, I will never forget my phone anymore~ *Fingers cross*


At last we met up with Vern Mein around 12.30pm and make our way to Spaghetti Farm to have our lunch.












Seriously, it doesn't taste so good after all, but the portion is really big! O.O





*I like this pic very much*♥


We watched Ip Man today and it is so damn nice! Watch it if you haven't and I bet you will never regret! :)



Luckily Kuen bought the tickets early, if not, we will end up like them! O.O

While waiting to enter the cinema, we did some camwhore! Hehe, that is the typical us...I guess is the typical me! :P


After movie session, Kuen went back early coz' she promised her dad to be back home around 5pm. Such a good girl. Not like me, thousand of people drag me also will never leave the place unless I have enjoyed myself to the max! :D :D :D
So we walk and walk, chat and chat, shop and shop......






Felt a little hungry, and went to ...to be continue....
*Sorry, bloggie drove me a bit crazy for the photo uploading part~*

No comments: