Friday, May 14, 2010

It was a crazy nite with BioMed people! PART I

It was an awesome nite! An unforgetable night ever with my coursemates and two lecturers, Dr. Chew and Mr Yuen.

The night after Neurobiology's paper, we headed to Ipoh to celebrate! There were around 13 cars drove to Ipoh together in the heavy rain. We ended up conquer the left lane in the North-South highway. Hehe :D

So, here is where we celebrated after months of angony days~ MP Restaurant. It is the short form for MovenPeak Restaurant. For more information about this restaurant, please click here.

The food was good but I don't think that we ate as much as we paid for it but overall it was fun!! I really enjoyed myself there after so long stressing in Kampar. :D
The three awesome people. Us!





Yummy? Yes!


In this restaurant, there are two floors. You can actually get the food from both floors and the food is plenty! :D :D Thus, we didn't manage it to attack all the food in that restaurant! ><









The man with brown shirt is my Immunology lecturer. He looks so funny in that pic!
We really appreciate the way he taught us for this whole semester and he really make us love Immunology so much!! Thanks sir!


The guys and Dr Chew :D

The food is good as well as the people! I love you all!!! To be continue...

No comments: